Transferring within Golding Homes

If you are an existing tenant of Golding Homes who needs to move to a larger or smaller home, you should register with your Local Authority for rehousing. 

Once you are registered with Kent Homechoice and your Local Authority, you will be able to bid for suitable accommodation which meets the needs of your household. As an existing tenant of Golding Homes, it is important you are prepared for a move as once you are offered a new home it can all happen very quickly. Click here for some handy tips on how to prepare for your move. When you move from one Golding Homes property to another, you will keep your existing tenancy type and security.

Alternatively, you can register for a mutual exchange