Paying Your Rent
There are many quick and easy ways to pay your rent. Is important you pay this and your service changes on time. At no time should your account fall into arrears.
If you do fall behind with your rent, please contact us as soon as possible.
- To arrange please call us or download a Direct Debit Mandate form. Your DD payment can be paid any day of the month that suits you; just complete the Direct Debit options form and return with the completed DD Mandate Form.
- Cheques should be made payable to Golding Homes. Please do not send cash. Please write your name, address and rent reference number on the back of your cheque and send to our head office address.
Paypoint (allPay Swipe Cards)
- You can pay at any outlet which displays the Paypoint symbol as long as you have an allPay swipe card; please contact us to arrange for a card. Visit www.paypoint.co.uk to find a list of locations.
- Pay your rent at any Post office.
- To make a payment via text please register online at www.allpayments.net/textpay. All you need is an allpay swipecard and a debit or credit card.
- Download the free allpay App from the App store to make rent payments anytime, anywhere.
- Visit the allpay website to pay your rent online
- Set up a regular fixed payment with your bank.
- Call us on 0300 777 2600 or Allpay 24 hours a day, on 0844 557 8321.